Terms & Conditions
Web site Content and Limits on Use
We provide this web site as a service to our visitors. Unless otherwise noted, all web site content and functionality, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, software, and written and other content that are part of this web site, including all copyright, trademark, patent, and any other intellectual property rights therein (collectively, the “content”) is owned or licensed by us.
When you download or print a copy of the content you must include all copyright, trademark, and other notices that appear within the web site, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page. No right, title or interest in any downloaded or copied content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying or any other use. If you believe any content appearing on the web site, whether posted by us or by another visitor, violates the copyright or other proprietary rights of a third party please notify us immediately, specifically identifying the content in question and the web page on which it appears, as well as the true copyright owner and any supporting information, and we will take appropriate action.
Additional License or Use Terms
User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions (including images and videos)
All comments, feedback, ideas, and other submissions provided to us through the web site or through any other method submitted or offered in connection with the web site, such as by email, telephone, or by mail (collectively, the “comments”) are and shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Anser Innovation, including all copyright or other intellectual property rights therein. Providing your comments to us constitutes an assignment to Anser Innovation of all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the comments. In the event applicable law prohibits such assignment of the intellectual property rights in the comments, you hereby grant us an exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, license to use, copy, distribute, modify, sublicense, assign, and create derivative works involving the comments. All comments are deemed non-confidential, and we are not under any obligation to reply to any comments. You grant us the right to use your name in connection with the submitted comments and in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional activity.
Rules for Using the Web Site
You agree to follow the rules listed below:
- You will not knowingly provide or post any false, misleading, or fraudulent information.
- You will not use this web site for any illegal purpose, nor will you provide or post any material or information in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- All information provided or posted by you must be original to you, and not violate the copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- Information provided or posted by you must not violate the rights of any third party, including trade secret or privacy rights. In addition, information provided or posted by you must not be defamatory, harassing, offensive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate or disruptive.
- You will not hold yourself out as someone you are not or otherwise impersonate any other person.
- You will not interfere or tamper with the functioning of this web site, nor will you attempt to gain access to information or control of the web site not specifically granted to you.
- You will not use this web site to transmit any spyware, virus or similar destructive program or code.
- You will not compile any database or list of other web site visitors, nor will you use this web site to facilitate the sending of any spam (unsolicited emails), bulk email, or email offering to sell goods or provide services, except as specifically authorized in conjunction with our email marketing services. In no event will you send emails that would violate the CAN-SPAM act in any way.
- You will not access or attempt to access any restricted portion of this web site unless you have specifically been granted access.
- You will abide by any other rules for participation in any newsgroups, chat rooms, forums or similar features on this web site. Without limiting this, you will not post advertisements in newsgroups, chat rooms, or forums in violation of the terms of participation for such newsgroups or forums, or on topics not intended for such newsgroups, chat rooms or forums.
Web Site Access
This web site may contain links to web sites operated by other entities, or display information or content regarding products or services offered by others. These other sites and other entities are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to this web site or any action or inaction of any third party. We do not endorse or warrant the goods or services of any third party. You may visit other linked sites or engage in business with any third party at your own risk.
Web Site Warranty Disclaimer ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. ANSER INNOVATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO UPDATE OR REVISE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE, ALTHOUGH WE MAY MODIFY THE CONTENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. ANSER INNOVATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
Please note that warranties and limitations relating to any product you purchase through this website are set forth in the specific product warranty literature.
Limit of Liability
ANSER INNOVATION IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEB SITE, SERVICES, AND ALL CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEB SITE AND CONTENT. IN ADDITION, IF FOR ANY REASON ALL OR PART OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ARE DEEMED INVALID, OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE SHALL BE ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION