10 Comics Every Dog Parent Will KnowPetChatz
Understanding your dog can be challenging for a new dog owner. Veteran dog owners know what every wag, bark, whine, and cuddle means. As an example, dogs prefer to communicate with people through body language. When you notice that your dog looks soft and wags his/her tail, then, the tail wags his/her whole body, this means your dog is under a happy and comfortable condition. Here are 10 comics that only dog parents will understand.
1. When I introduce my dog.
2. When I plan my vacation.
3. When I take a selfie.
4. When you meet other dogs.
5. When your dog wants to stay with you.
6. When you need some encouragement.
7. When you start to eat.
8. When you need a break from others.
9. Your dog is actually smart.
10. What you have to do every day.