Please note: PetChatz® HD and PawCall® are currently available for shipment and use in the United States and Canada. You will be notified upon shipment of the actual product or of any delays. Free shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
For a limited time, purchase PetChatz® HD and receive 1-month FREE DogSense Online Puppy & Dog Training Video Program – hosted by the PetChatz Training Expert, Jody Karow. Within 2 business days of purchase, you’ll receive a promo code to redeem at DogSense Online.
Save now with the PetChatz Starter Bundle! The bundle includes PetChatz HD + PawCall, PLUS 20% off all products you add to configure your own starter system, and FREE SHIPPING!
- PetChatz HD +PawCall (included)
- 20% off on all PetChatz Scentz®, PetChatz Treatz® and PetChatz Accessories (as selected)
- FREE SHIPPING
High speed (broadband) internet access is required to support two-way video and sound. A minimum of 2Mbps upload speed is required, but to optimize performance we recommend 4Mbps upload speed or higher.
PetChatz HD is the award-winning Greet & Treat® videophone that allows pet parents to interact with their pet from anywhere. With PetChatz HD, you can see, hear, speak to, provide a comforting scent and give your pet a treat using a smart phone, tablet or computer. PetChatz also has sound and motion detection that sends you alerts of a sound or motion event. Enjoy premium audio quality and an HD low-light camera. Compatible with the PawCall button, which lets pets call you (optional; sold separately). With PetChatz HD, you can have peace of mind knowing your pet is safe and happy in your absence. You never have to miss a moment with PetChatz HD.
Inside the PetChatz HD box includes: PetChatz HD unit and mounting bracket, one pouch of PetChatz Treatz and empty treat cup, one pack of PetChatz Scentz Pads, sample vial of PetChatz Scentz Essential Oil Drops (Calm) and easy installation instructions.
PawCall allows your pet to call you and play games when you’re away!
Place the durable, pet-safe 3” x 4” PawCall button on the floor near your PetChatz HD system. To let your pet know they can call you or when it’s time for a game, simply schedule times in your PetChatz web app.
Call Mode: PawCall blinks and pets press the button to sends you a message that your pet wants to chat over PetChatz HD.
Game Mode: PawCall randomly blinks and dispenses treats with a button press for a period of time that you select.
PawCall connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to PetChatz. Compatible with PetChatz HD only.
You’re always just a PawCall away!
Purchase also includes the Premium PetChatz Network Service featuring: (1) Unlimited audiovisual streaming, (2) Over-the-air software upgrades, and (3) Unlimited Customer Care assistance.
PetChatz HD Features:
- Sleek, durable, pet safe design
- Special PetChatz ringtone to alert pet of your call
- HD, low-light camera
- High-resolution LCD screenFull-frequency audio system for robust sound
- Built-in microphone and speakers for two-way sound
- Sound detection + alerts
- Motion detection + alerts
- Scent diffusion system
- Treat dispense (approximately 150 treats inside)
- Treat level indicator
- Low treat volume notification
- Treat counter (to track number of treats given per day)
- Free, secure mobile and web app
- Simple set up and intuitive interface
- Pet training guide and video
- Blinks when in call-mode
- Button press dispenses treat and sends you a message telling you your pet is calling
- Configured remotely on your smart phone, tablet or computer
- Set to Game Mode to stimulate and exercise your pet’s mind with custom light and touch puzzles – and treat rewards
- Easy pet training protocol
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi router with WPA/WPA2 security
- WPS Protected Setup supported
- High speed (broadband) internet access to support two-way video and sound
- Minimum 2 Mbps internet upload speed
- Compatible with iPhone: 5 or later and iPad. Optimized for iOS 8.1.1 or later
- Compatible with Android: Dual core with Android 4.1 or later (The application for Android devices is in development.)
- Computer with a webcam
PetChatz Conforms to:
- ETL Listing for North America UL 60950-1, Issued: 2007/03/27 Ed: 2 Rev: 2001/12/19 Information Technology Equipment Safety Part 1: General Requirements • CSA C22.2#60950-1, Issued: 2007/03/27 Ed: 2 (R2012) Information Technology Equipment Safety Part 1: General Requirements; Amendment 1:2011. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Verification for the United States • FCC 47CFR 15B clB, Issued: 2011/04/21, Title 47, CFR Part 15, Subpart B Unintentional Radiators Class B Verification. Industry Canada (IC) Verification • ICES 003, Issued 2012/08/01 Spectrum Management and Telecommunications Interference-Causing Equipment Standard.